Enjoy pipping hot & delicious soups to keep you warm this winter every weekend Friday-Sunday in January! We will feature a different soup every weekend served with a flight of select The Four Graces wines.
Featured ‘Soups & Sips’ schedule:
- January 6th-8th: Clam Chowder
- January 13th-15th: Chili & Cornbread
- January 20th-22nd: Thai Curry
- January 27th-29th: Der Rheinlander soup special
We will also be participating in a food drive benefitting the Newberg Food Pantry, so please bring non-perishable items through the month of January.
Here’s a list of non-perishable items we will be collecting:
- Canned foods, such as soups, chili, pork & beans, corn, green beans, tuna, soup, fruit,
tomatoes, and refried beans
- Dry staples, such as beans, oatmeal, cereal, and flour
- Packaged food, such as macaroni & cheese, peanut butter, and cooking oil
Soups & Sips is $45 per person and includes a serving of the featured soup of the weekend and a flight of The Four Graces wines. Wine Club members receive 4 complimentary tastings per visit; $5 per person soup add-on to tasting flights for members.
Please contact us with any questions 503-554-8000 or email@example.com