Spinach & Artichoke Dip al Forno
- 2 cups canned or frozen artichokes
- 2 cups sautéed spinach, drained & chopped into ¼” pieces
- 3 tbsps Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp sun dried tomato – finely minced
- 1 cup Asiago Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plain goat cheese
- 1/2 cup Scallions, sliced
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 3 tbsps Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Pre-heat the oven to 350°.
Rough chop artichokes & spinach to 1/4″dice – press dry.. Sauté Spinach in olive oil until wilted; season with salt & pepper. Place artichokes, tomatoes, spinach and scallions in a mixing bowl with grated Asiago cheese, goat cheese, cream cheese and cream. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated. Spread the filling evenly into an oven-proof dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Place dish in the center of the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until center reaches 165°. Serve with your choice of crackers, chips or crostini!