2015 The Four Graces Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley
91 Points - Wine Enthusiast
True to the varietal, this Pinot Gris is deliciously bright, fresh and crisp. On the nose lychee fruit, mandarin, and grapefruit zest mingle with subtle white flowers. This Pinot Gris fills the mouth with sweet Meyer lemon and orange blossom. A bright acidity is balanced by warm honey and cantaloupe that lead into a long, soft finish.
100% Pinot Gris
Pinot Gris / Pinot Grigio
September 5th to October 15th, 2015
100% Stainless Steel
The 2015 growing season was great for a second year in a row. Bud break was three weeks ahead of ‘normal’ and the growing season maintained that lead through to harvest. The summer’s consistently hot days were followed by warm nights and just the right amount of sprinkling rain. The higher than average overnight lows allowed grapes to mature faster without putting stress on the vines, which lets the grapes come together in balance and flavor to produce an excellent wine. Yields were generous and overall quality looked great too. All fruit was hand harvested from September 5th to October 15th, 2015.
The grapes for The Four Graces Pinot Gris are sourced from our Foley Family Estate vineyard (37%) as well as Olsen Vineyard & Kramer Vineyard for the remaining (63%), two high quality Willamette Valley vineyards.