Enjoy the Benefits of Club Membership
The Four Graces offers wines that are estate crafted and defined by the terroir of the Dundee Hills and Yamhill-Carlton AVA. Highly acclaimed, The Four Graces is committed to making rich, complex wines where the fruit may be elegantly expressed. The wines are hand-crafted in small lots using traditional techniques coupled with the most modern technologies in winemaking.
As a club member, you will receive four wine-club shipments per year and have the option of a red only or mixed red / white selection. Shipments include between two and four bottles and are delivered in October, December, March and May. The average cost of a shipment is $175 for the mixed-red/white selection and $180 for the red-only selection plus shipping and handling. The club-shipment pricing represents a 20% discount off the standard price. A pickup at the winery option is available to save shipping costs. Members who reorder wines from their current release within 30 days save 30%.
- Four wine-club shipments per year
- 20% off wine club shipments
- 20% discount on additional wine orders of 12 bottles or more
- 30% reorder discount on current release wines purchased within 30 days of club release
- Guaranteed allocation of limited production single vineyard designate wines
- Complimentary tasting for up to four guests at our tasting room
- Winemaker tasting and production notes are included in each shipment
- Welcome Gift
- Complimentary tasting at any of our Sister properties up to four people and a minimum 10% discount on wine and merchandise. Foley Estates, Firestone Vineyard, Eos, Lancaster Estate, Sebastiani, Chalone Vineyard, Three Rivers Winery, Langtry Estate & Vineyards, Foley Johnson, Chalk Hill Estate, Roth Estate, Foley Sonoma, Merus, and Kuleto Estate.
There is no membership fee. You only pay for your shipment cost, plus shipping and applicable tax each shipment. Each shipment will be charged to your credit card shortly before your wines are sent. If it is necessary to cancel your membership, that request must be received at least 30 days prior to the next shipment. Termination of membership may be requested following the receipt of two shipments.