Enjoy the Benefits of Club Membership
The Four Graces offers wines that are estate crafted and defined by the terroir of the Dundee Hills and Yamhill-Carlton AVA. Highly acclaimed, The Four Graces is committed to making rich, complex wines where the fruit may be elegantly expressed. The wines are hand-crafted in small lots using traditional techniques coupled with the most modern technologies in winemaking.
As a club member, you will receive four wine-club shipments per year and have the option of a red only or mixed red / white selection. Shipments include between two and four bottles and are delivered in October, December, March and May. The average cost of a shipment is $175 for the mixed-red/white selection and $180 for the red-only selection plus shipping and handling. The club-shipment pricing represents a 15% discount off the standard price. A pickup at the winery option is available to save shipping costs. Members who reorder wines from their current release within 30 days save 30%.
- Four wine-club shipments per year
- 15% off wine club shipments and re-orders
- 20% discount on additonal wine orders of 12 bottles or more
- 30% reorder discount on current release wines purchased within 30 days of club release
- Guaranteed allocation of limited production single vineyard designate wines
- Complimentary tasting for up to four guests at our tasting room
- Winemaker tasting and production notes are included in each shipment
- Welcome Gift
- Reciprocal discounts and benefits at other Foley Family Wines properties including Eos , Chalk Hill Estate , Foley Estates Vineyards & Winery , Kuleto Estate Winery , Lancaster Estate , Langtry Estate & Vineyards , Lincourt Vineyards , Foley Johnson , Firestone Vineyard , Roth Estate, and Three Rivers Winery